Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Write/Read not working on Android??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So, I am working on a little game that requires me to save some data. I got it working on my pc, however, when I hash it out to my friends to help alpha test this new feature and I test it myself, it doesn't work properly on the phone. We all have android type phones, of course.

Here is my code and I will explain how the program treats this code.

Upon starting up the game will go through a series of routines and will come upon one that calls for loading saved data if any.

Bam, simple. It will just check to see if I have any data and if so, read it and see wassup.

Then, after that is done when the player loses all of their lives a screen will appear that will show them their score they got in that round and their overall highscore if applicable.

So, what am I missing? Why does this work on my computer when I test it, however it does not work on the phone?
Ignatios
Years of Service
User Offline
I realized that I didn't close the file and it works now....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:01:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:01:13