Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Old Post Answer - Challenge

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2015 22:49 Edited at: 14th Feb 2015 22:53
On occasion I like to look through old posts to find juicy tidbits I may not be aware of. I am finding a lot are un-answered or fail to use functions that are more suited to the question. The object of this post is; if you have an answer for an un-answered post, an answer using a seldom used function or just think an answer to a post just needs to be added to this thread as a one stop shop of answers for beginners, that is what this thread is for. So, to begin with here are two.

1: Help please !! creating objects from triangles

I have never seen this obvious answer using the seldom used function - Add Mesh To Vertexdata to answer this question.

2: Default FOV

Given the formula for a projection matrix and the function Projection Matrix4, with a little algebra we can calculate to find the missing values.

Please! Post only if you have something to contribute. If you find someone’s code in error please PM them so they can make the appropriate corrections.

Thank You.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:37:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:37:24