Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Compiling for BB10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2015 17:00
Hi,

I'm unclear as to what the process is for compiling an AGK2 app to run on BB10 without having to use the player app.

i.e. getting it into a state that it can be sent to BB World.

Can anyone point me to instructions or guide me through the process? I suspect that it's part AGK2 and part BB code signing tool.

I have the native SDK (NDK 10.3.1) installed and Momentics (I'm also learning Cascades in parallel but that's at a very early stage)

Thanks!
SparrowhawkMMU
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2015 17:14
To follow up on this - I am happy to read up on it myself but cannot find the step by step guide mentioned in the AGK2 website:

"
Sell to multiple Stores

Earn revenue from your creations by publishing to multiple stores using our step by step guides, and benefit from multiple revenue streams and immediate cross-promotion. Maximise your chance of success, sell your apps everywhere!
"

I'm hoping it's really obvious and that I'm just failing to see what's right in front of my nose, in which case could somebody just point me to a URL?

Thank you in advance for any help
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2015 20:18
It might be better to post this on the main AppGameKit board, this board doesn't get much traffic.

I searched for the BB10 instructions but I couldn't find them.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
SparrowhawkMMU
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2015 10:02
Thanks , will do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:10:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:10:55