Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how change language when i open door ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi guys

i'm beginner in fps creator x9

how i change text language look picture if you don't understand me look

http://postimg.org/image/vcn3lozc5/
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2015 06:04
Quote: "how i change text language "

If you take a look at the script (scriptbank\dooruse.fpi) using notepad, you will see this line...

:state=0:hudreset,hudx=50,hudy=90,hudimagefine=gamecore\text\pressentertouse.tga,hudname=usedoorprompt,hudhide=1,hudmake=display,state=10

... the file "pressentertouse.tga" is the hud file for the door and is located in the "Files\Languagebank\English\gamecore\text" folder of FPSC. You can either alter that one, or make a new image with what you want and save it, then point the script to that location.

For example, you open that original TGA file, edit it to what you want, save it as "pressentertouse_alt1.tga", and edit the script to say...

hudimagefine=gamecore\text\pressentertouse_alt1.tga

**NOTE** Be aware if you are using high texture settings (File>Preferences>Texture Quality set to High, the engine will render the TGA into DDS. You will need to delete any "pressentertouse.dds" that may be present if you alter the TGA and have texture set to that setting, otherwise your change will not appear.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Abdulilah Saleh
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank You Very Much Mr.BlackFox
I do not know how to thank
Repeat : Thanks Thanks Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:26:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:26:34