Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / My segment files are destroyed after creating them in segment editor?!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 12th Mar 2015 11:46
After creating my segments the segment-files are gone. After searching for them on the HD, they had transformed into some kind of internet files. When open the segments in TGCs segment editor the files are still there, but the files are gone when I open the map (My Segments)

Any smart kid that courld tell Me what happend? The segment editor worked perfectly well for weeks before this happend..
(Courld it be a hacker attack?)
Please HELP!!!

Guess what Aiko and I did this weekend...
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 12th Mar 2015 14:52 Edited at: 12th Mar 2015 15:09
I'm not a smart kid, but I have an idea.

Look at Windows File & Folder Settings, make sure that "show" is yes for hidden files and known file types\extensions.
Find the segment files in any explorer view. Right click and select properties.
1. If files are set to hidden or read only, uncheck that.
2. Look and see if the "file type opens with" is wrong or has been changed. If so, set to notepad.

At some point... you run out of Kool-Aid.
All Downloads are now HERE
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 13th Mar 2015 11:22
Thanks for Your help, but the files were not hidden and courld not be opened... Just seconds after writing the help request the files had transformed into working .fps files.. Im happy it works for now!

Guess what Aiko and I did this weekend...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 03:58:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 03:58:35