Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / non riesco a completare un gioco!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
italiano: praticamente sul sito: https://freedom-engine.com/ide.php, ho cercato di creare un gioco seguendo delle istruzioni su internet, ma il problema è che non posso andare sotto la riga 32 e quindi non riesco a finire di scrivere.. quindi non riesco a completare il gioco.. sono all'inizio ma vorrei imparare, solo che se la schermata non va più giù di così giù non posso fare niente... non è un problema solo del mio computer perchè ho provato anche su un altro computer e succede la stessa cosa.

inglese (google traduttore) practically on the site : https://freedom-engine.com/ide.php , I tried to create a game by following the instructions on the internet , but the problem is that I can not go below the line 32 and then I can not finish writing .. so I can not complete the game .. I'm at the beginning but I would like to learn , only that if the screen no longer goes down so low I can not do anything ... is not only a problem of my computer because I tried on another computer and the same thing happens.

michelacoppo
29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2015 00:48
I've not used Freedom engine in a long time. I didn't use it a lot but don't remember there being a 32 line limit.

I just tried to go onto it but Chrome won't let me go to the developer's page so I can't test it to see if I have the same problems.

Freedom engine isn't being developed any more. It would be better if you downloaded the demo of AGk V2 from Steam if you want to learn. I've not used the demo version so I don't know what restriction it has but it should be a good place to start if you don't want to spend money just yet.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:47:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:47:49