Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Free version even though I bought the full version?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everybody.

I have recently purchased the FPS Creator Classic.
Together with the model packets 1, 3, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 25th
I have the FPS Creator also been updated to version 1.19.
As soon as I install the packages 11 to 25, stands up in the Windows window "FPS Creator Free", although I bought packs the full version and this model!
With the older packets (1-7) remains above are "FPS Creator".
Why is that?
I have now but not the full version?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 17th Mar 2015 21:41
This can happen sometimes with upgrades. For some reason your user details get removed from the ini file. With the program closed, navigate to the FPS Creator directory and look for a file named "userdetails.ini". Open it with notepad. It should look like this....

Just put your name and serial code back in (no spaces) and save the file. When you restart FPS Creator, you should be good.

You can make a copy of the "userdetails.ini" file and save it for later when this happens again. Then just copy the backup file to the FPS Creator directory to overwrite the broken one.

Brian.

At some point... you run out of Kool-Aid.
All Downloads are now HERE
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2015 22:27 Edited at: 17th Mar 2015 22:28
As xplosys said.

And don't forget to download Model Packs 36, 46, 49 and 56 which are all free now.

They include a ton of great models (the office pack has even some melee weapons included) which will provide you with all you need to build both outdoor and indoor maps for a modern/warfare/post-apocalypse setting.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:54:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:54:41