Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Clearing out the loft

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2015 11:55
I was having a clear out at the weekend and found my old original boxed DB Classic and DB-Pro (along with some tutorial books ("Tricks of the Graphics Programming Gurus", "Fractal programming in C") and a complete SCO-UNIX reference manual!). I love finding long-lost goodies.

What gems have you found (or re-discovered) in your loft? (I'm not talking about that 'special' collection of magasines either!).

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2015 18:02
I got a load of stuff from my parents a couple of months ago, some really old crusty gaming stuff, like the worlds best joystick...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDkogdXbVdwJ6zGv4cIrivCxyc-WL5R6FOhnNChkVG4Dv9g3m8

I've gone all retro this year and procured an Atari ST, Spectrum +2 and a C64 - kinda sick of emulating old games and find the original machines so much more fun to mess around with... so much so that I hope to release my first Speccy game next month

So yeah, anything useful for that is now out of the loft and in the living room where it belongs.

I am the one who knocks...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:53:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:53:20