Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Console Development Project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey guys I would like to know who i should get in contact to work on a development project of FPSC with TGC to make development for console's, the reason I ask is because I just bought a Adapter for xbox 360 wireless controllers, and am currently in the process of making a awesome game on FPSC, so far it has 12 levels to it, during the process when I bought the adapter, I thought this game would be awesome playing it on the Xbox with out missing a heart-beat, with all the graphics settings and light mapping settings all the way up, Plus I also bought the Oculous Rift, and downloaded a tool that make exe's formatted with the Oculous, so that would enhance the game play experience with FPSC games With Xbox 360! If you guys think this is a cool idea, even though It'll take a lot of re-codding of FPSC, who would like to stand with me and the AMAZING TGC to try and make a Console Development Project.

Anthony Gonzales
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2015 02:22
fpsc is no longer in development. Maybe Lee would do it for game guru.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
It's been brought up many times on the forum; search and you can see for yourself. Unfortunately, this cannot be done as the whole engine would need a complete re-write from the ground up. This simply is not plausible. FPSC X9 can only do Windows PC games and that is all it will always be able to do, period.

I'm sorry to crush your hopes but it has been discussed over and over before.

The Birds - A narrated adventure.
Diablo Chateau

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:28:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:28:49