Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Excel Football (Soccer) Manager Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I am brand new to this (I have never programmed before and I don't even know what AppGameKit is), but I wanted to learn vba and in the process developed a six-a-side football manager game in Excel.

Its not really for public sharing (as I own no rights to the images player names etc), but I would like to share it discretely, just so that someone else gets to give it a try.

Really it would suit people who have played the full Championship / Football Manager series and have a good knowledge of football, but prefer something more light hearted - and maybe that they can play on their lunchbreak at work.

Anyway if anyone does have a go let me know what you think. Does it work? Does it crash? Is it fun? Is it not? Any tips / suggestions?

thanks for reading

PS - it was put together in Excel 2007 - it may only work on this version of Excel.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2015 15:21
This forum is only for AppGameKit (App Game Kit) or other TGC products. I would suggest that it is unlikely people will want to test an application that is by a new forum member in another language. Also it might be dangerous to do so, we don't know you (yet).

AGK is a great language to learn for new / hobby programmers. I would suggest trying it

Welcome to the forum but it really is for specific game making products / languages.

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
bensellars
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah thanks for pointing that out Baxslash... I never thought about that but I guess it could be a way of spreading malicious code.

I would like to have a go at creating a Civilization type game some time in the future... not sure if that would suit AppGameKit?

Anyway I think I'll go the friends and family route to get feedback on this one.

cheers

Ben
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2015 13:36
No problem. AppGameKit is great for making all sorts of games but mainly best for 2d at present.

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:05:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:05:41