Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [Released] Pop the Red Balloon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey everyone, just got my first game up on Google Play and Amazon (Apple account is still in limbo so it is coming soon), also made a free w/ads version on Google, you can check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stargazergamestudio.pop.free

If you run into any problems, please let me know what happened and what device you're running on.

The free version should be pretty self explanatory, pop all the red balloons as accurately as possible, you'll lose points and accuracy rating if you hit the other colors.

The full version lets you customize settings so you can tailor the game to pretty much any skill level.

I made this all in Tier 1 and I'd be happy to share snippets if you have any questions.

Thanks and enjoy!

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln
Doz
Years of Service
User Offline
Huzzah, Apple has approved the iOS version finally! https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=997624494&mt=8

Quite a process, if anyone has any questions I might be able to help.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2015 19:33
Congrats Doz! I have the joy of attempting to upgrade my old Core Duo iMAC with a Core 2 Duo processor this weekend in the hope it will finally allow me to install 10.8 and AGK. Then I can dip my toes into Apple development! Woot.

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
Rezalt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2015 19:44
Grats Doz, It's a pretty fun game.. except for the fact I'm colourblind!

A bit easier for me in the ludicrous mode. xD

My little son tried it and liked it. I quite like the effects for the balloons popping.
Doz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it. You are actually not the first to mention the colorblind issues, someone suggested I try to make similar game to help identify the different versions, I might have to do some research into that.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:59:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:59:34