Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Error TMS - 90034 when trying to publish to iTunes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue (and sorry if there is a thread already, I couldn't find one when searching).
I'm pretty sure that I have all the correct certificates etc (certainly worked when I loaded the app on test machines) but when I try to upload the IPA via the Apple App Uploader I keep getting a "Error ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature. The bundle ' ' at bundle path Payload/' ' is not signed an Apple submission cert'

I've deleted and reset all the certs and read through the Apple docs several times but each time I tried to upload the same thing happens!!!

Not I'm probably being really stupid here but if anyone can push me in the right direction it would be most appriciated

Confused is my default mode
JohnnyMeek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 09:22
Did you sign the app with a store provisioning profile?

There are 3 types of provisioning profiles.

Development
Adhoc
Store

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:21:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:21:38