Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer server client suggestion

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd May 2015 09:52
Hello Thegamecreator(s) fans and admins. I was wondering if anyone here could see if it's possible to make a server client for a classic Fps Creator multiplayer game just to get it to work.
Also, I don't see why we should have the developers of Fps Creator run the severs of multiplayer games (it could be possible to make a server client) when the players or devs of the games made by Fps Creator should be the hosts of the servers using server clients.

Also, are the admins of TGC doing the same thing for GameGuru? { I DID SEARCH AROUND THE FORUM FOR A SOLUTION AND INFORMATION } Or can you literally have a thing to make server clients for the players and developers of the multilayer game?

I am developing a huge game, taking time, making a story, adding cutscenes, adding names, custom stuff that is not from the engine, modifying sounds... and using high quality. The game is called, "Violent Terror". I will submit it to a this showcase forum (MAYBE) when it's development and beta testing is finished. Or mainly, i will show it on youtube to bring youtube viewers to the webpage.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2015 21:25
Y0shondue
Not sure if it will help you out, but have you looked into
FPSC-IP before?
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=172932&b=21
I've never used it before.
best

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd May 2015 22:04
@ncmako

Hello,i tried signing up for the fpsc-ip website and it gave me this error. I tried going to page again or even refreshing. Here is the error:

"An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error."

I clicked, "here" to find out but it gave me a strange unreal website page.

I am developing a huge game, taking time, making a story, adding cutscenes, adding names, custom stuff that is not from the engine, modifying sounds... and using high quality. The game is called, Violent Terror. I will share information about this when it is done.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2015 23:03
Y0shondue
Hmmm, that's strange. I just tried the links and it took me
right to the signup page with no problems? I'm using IE11.

Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 24th May 2015 00:55
@ncmako
Yes, but then click the register button after filling in the information it will show an error.

I am developing a huge game, taking time, making a story, adding cutscenes, adding names, custom stuff that is not from the engine, modifying sounds... and using high quality. The game is called, Violent Terror. I will share information about this when it is done.
Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 24th May 2015 10:06
@ncmako

Did you see the error?

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2015 22:12
Y0shondue
I see what you mean. I believe you there is an error. I just
don't have a "paypal" account so I cant finish the registration
form and check for error. The only thing you can do from here
is to email "knxrb" directly. I do believe he is still active
in the AppGameKit and DB forums. Try and see?
best

Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 25th May 2015 04:03
@ncmako.. i will try. C:

Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 7th Jun 2015 22:24
Bump

Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 16th Jun 2015 03:57
Bump.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:32:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:32:35