Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Lee's been spotted on the forums

Author
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 24th May 2015 15:33 Edited at: 24th May 2015 15:33

Or is he just keeping an eye on things.

Powered by Free Banners

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2015 19:30
Ha! I just so happens that I have the exact same banner showing up right now, which is the first time I have clicked on this thread.
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2015 00:21
He knows. He's spying on you Dark Java Dude and he thinks your room is a terrible mess and that you're grounded until you've cleaned it up.

I was going to make another joke, then remembered this is a family friendly forum, so I will just leave the imaginations of the dirty minded and allow them to come to their own conclusions and shame on you all for thinking that.

easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 30th May 2015 03:46
Quote: "I was going to make another joke, then remembered this is a family friendly forum, so I will just leave the imaginations of the dirty minded and allow them to come to their own conclusions and shame on you all for thinking that."

You already made a dirty joke...

Audacia Games - Latest WIP - AUTOMAYTE 2.1, AppGameKit one click deploy to Android
"When you've finished 90% of your game, you only have 90% left"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 12:33:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 12:33:50