Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / AGK game to GooglePlay no problem - To Applestore questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2015 09:22 Edited at: 14th Jun 2015 11:49
Hi
I've created a game using AppGameKit (Tier 2) and Basic on the Windows OS - Win8.1. I purchased an IMAC and the game runs well on the Apple yosemite 10.10.1 OS using AppGameKit for MAC

Some questions - To get this app to the Apple store.
1) I need a provisioning file to create the .ipa using AppGameKit Mac version
Where do I get this file?
2) I need XCODE (currently 6.3.2) and an apple developer account.How do I import the AppGameKit game .ipa into Xcode?
3) What step do I use to upload the game to the Applestore via XCODE.

Simple answers please from someone that's been there, done that.

Thanks for any help.
yoda333
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

After some study , please keep in mind.

When a developer account is created at Apple, the devices you develop on are registered at Apple with their UDID. The application ID and Digital Certificates and provisioning files can then be created.

From what I can gather, the IPA created with AppGameKit (Written in Basic?) is transferred via ITUNES on the Mac you are working with. They then load on your test device (Say an iphone3)
connected to your mac when you sync iTunes. I think? this is how it goes.

Cheers
yoda333
BuccaneerBob
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2015 05:53
First, you'll need an Apple Developer account, which is $99 a year.

Then, you'll create a Development Provisioning File using iTunes Connect, this will allow you to provision your mobile device to use your game.

Once you want to publish it to the App-Store, you will need to obtain a Distribution Provisioning File and Certificate using Apples KeyChain.

You'd then upload your IPA and Distribution Profile through Apple's Application Loader to load it to the App-Store

http://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/52_ios.htm

Robert Janes (Samu Games)
http://www.samugames.com/artifact

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:35:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:35:20