Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [RELEASED] Phone Tap! Android

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2015 11:35 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2015 12:39
After something like 3 hours sleep a night for the last fortnight, Phone Tap is now pubished! Yay!

I'd love to hear how it works on other devices (have only tested on my S GS2 and Hudl so far). ...It would be AMAZING if you could also share it with everyone you know!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzmadesign.phonetap&hl=en_GB

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2015 15:47
Congrats CJB... Downloaded and rated etc etc...

When I click Facebook, I get a loading screen and then it just disappears. I don't have the Facebook app installed, if that makes a difference...

Also, am I right in saying the 'Get More' gives me additional phones, but at the cost of displaying an ad? If so, there is an easy work around I now have over 1 million phones (in the space of about 5 mins), simply by turning on Airplane mode and smashing that button! As a potential fix, could you not display the 'Get More' button only when there is a network connection...

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2015 17:18
Hehe.. Checking for network connection sounds like a good plan. I've noticed the problem where the Facebook login disappear too, although it worked for me yesterday and worked fine on my wife's phone this morning. I'll have to look into that this evening.

Thanks for trying this!

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:52:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:52:03