Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / NEW SITE DEDICATED TO DARKBASIC PRO, ALMOST HERE!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2002 22:43
I dont know if i am permitted to say this, but:

There is a NEW site on the way which is dedicated to DarkBASIC Professional.

The URL is: http://www.db-pro.co.uk

At present you wont really find ANY content on it, except the basic page layouts, a guestbook, chat and forums.

When the site is finished (in the next coupld of days, there will be a fair amount of content on it, and that content will grow and grow.

The site will include:

*FORUMS (online now - some minor bugs need fixing)
*Live help / Support
*Modelling / Sound & Music Composition / programming tutorials
*Code Snippets
*Model and Texture Downloads
*Sound FX and Music Downloads
*Applications and Games Downloads (made in the language)
*My personal creation downloads (when i recieve DB PRO and start on my projects)
*Software Reviews / Previews
*Articles
*website hosting (possibley - with a subdomain)

And i have other ideas for it too which I wont say about at this time.

I hope the DBS team are so kind as to keep this topic here (but ill totally understand if they wish to remove it).

Thats pretty much it for the time being. You can post on the forum if you wish (hint hint - hehe) and sign the guestbook etc, but there is stil quite a bit to be done.

I know it isnt the BEST looking site in the world - ill confess to that, but i believe that the content is more important than the look of it)

Thankyou for reading!
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2002 03:42
Sounds awesome!!

--Mouse
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2002 12:01
I have no intention of removing this topic. When the site is finished (and not before) feel free to add it into the links section of the DBPro site (click the Resources tab) and we'll add it to the list.

Same goes for any other site people run but that isn't already listed there (and there are many).

Cheers,

Rich

"Gentlemen, we are about to short-circuit the Universe!"
DB Team / Atari ST / DarkForge / Retro Gaming
InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2002 14:12
sweet, mine already on, i feel special

i remember someone asking me to join them in teh making of that site, www.db-pro.co.uk i think it was danny wartnaby....or lags....someone liek that.

well good to see it up anyways

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:54:44
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:54:44