Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Seventh Crystal Of Theia - Developed by 'Pix On Screen' in Unreal Engine 4.

Author
Message
Ortu
9
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 21st Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 15:34
Most of those things cannot be seen in enough detail and neutral lighting to evaluate.

Remember, this is a development community not a gaming community, we dont want beauty shots, we want wireframes and texture flats, front and 3/4 character views in a neutral pose, animation loops, close ups of the gun, the face, the interior of the house without half the scene covered in dark sunrise/sunset shadows

if you just want to market the game to potential customers, pretty shots are fine, but if you want development feedback, you need to show detail.
http://games.joshkirklin.com/sulium

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
7
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 9th Nov 2009
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 28th Jan 2017 05:49
Quote: "we dont want beauty shots"

K, no more beauty shots from now on. Only ugly screens, lol !

Quote: "we want wireframes and texture flats, front and 3/4 character views in a neutral pose, animation loops, close ups of the gun, the face, the interior of the house "
Quote: "if you want development feedback, you need to show detail."

Ok...I admit...you have some good points there. Thanks!

Quote: \"Close those quotes before they start to spread!...too late! Aaaaaagh!!!
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
7
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 9th Nov 2009
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 1st Apr 2017 19:13 Edited at: 1st Apr 2017 19:46
Check out what our music composer Julian Schuller did for his new Reel! Impressive! He did all the sounds and music for this vid:

It's an escape scene from the movie Avatar, where the sounds and music have been redone by Julian.

https://vimeo.com/210547501

Have been postponing the update, due to moving out to my new place, and doing more work for the project, but...it will come soon, guys! Promised!
Quote: \"Close those quotes before they start to spread!...too late! Aaaaaagh!!!
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
7
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 9th Nov 2009
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 11th Jun 2017 04:37 Edited at: 11th Jun 2017 13:44
Quote: "Check out what our music composer Julian Schuller did for his new Reel! Impressive! He did all the sounds and music for this vid:

It's an escape scene from the movie Avatar, where the sounds and music have been redone by Julian.

https://vimeo.com/210547501"

So...seriously...did any of you guys really look at it ??
I can't understand why any of you commented on it !!
Seriously...his work is great, so why don't you guys comment??
You guys wanted me to show things our team creates/does...right?? Well...these are the kinds of things our team creates...awesome things!!

More will come...but...seriously...Julian, our in house music composer did an awesome job on his latest reel! Shame on you guys for not showing him your love! Show us love, guys...love, love, love !
Quote: \"Close those quotes before they start to spread!...too late! Aaaaaagh!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2017-08-22 12:13:50
Your offset time is: 2017-08-22 12:13:50