Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Jimmy's escape from hell [Indie Game Comp 2015]

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2015 02:52 Edited at: 7th Aug 2015 17:28
Hey everyone,
After thinking the idea over i decided to enter the indie game dev competition. So about a week ago i got to work and challenged myself to make a game in a week and a half. My entry is Jimmy's escape from hell. This app was made in agk v2 tier 1.

A barren wasteland called Hell, where nobody has been able to escape. That is until jimmy the ragdoll came around. Using nothing but a saw, a chain,and pure courage to launch his way to safety. Soar over the saws and spikes designed to keep the unfortunate souls trapped. Land only on the rising smoke to get to safety.

The game is a Ragdoll physics based game! The competition entry doesn't have gore/blood so i don't get immediately disqualified LOL. However I'm submitting the android version and it will be full rag doll dismemberment with blood.

GOOGLE PLAY LINK https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.papplestudios.jimmysescapefromhell

so heres a video! let me know what you think

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2015 03:47 Edited at: 7th Aug 2015 03:48
Looks nice, and I like your trailer transitions.

I hope everyone else remembers to submit their work on time.

Good luck!

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Cor
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2015 17:27
Thanks for the feedback! its appreciated, i also got the game on google play for those that want to beat up a rag doll!!! Link in the original post.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2015 05:29 Edited at: 10th Aug 2015 05:29
Hey Jimmy, there is no escape. Mwuhahahaahha

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Cor
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2015 17:30
Haha yup just lots of rag doll awesomeness lol.

also i submitted an update today with a leaderboard! so now you can compare your distance with others!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 18:43:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 18:43:54