Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [Released] Tofu Jump

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,

It's been about almost a month since I started using AppGameKit -- finally, after 2 or 3 scrapped projects, I was able to complete a game that I thought was good enough to be released!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TMK.LineJumper

Tofu Jump is a casual game for Android where you just tap and hold to jump over the incoming knife!

A special thanks to Phaelax for giving us all access to the online hiscore leaderboards! Also a big thanks to all of you guys that provide answers on the boards -- I found myself finding a lot of the answers I needed in old threads, which is always a treat!

I'll post some screen shots below, any feedback would be awesome! Thank you!

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2015 03:59 Edited at: 16th Aug 2015 04:27
Quote: "It's been about almost a month since I started using AppGameKit -- finally, after 2 or 3 scrapped projects, I was able to complete a game that I thought was good enough to be released! "

Congratulations on getting a game up on the store so quickly.
Welcome to the forums!

Quote: "A special thanks to Phaelax for giving us all access to the online hiscore leaderboards! "

Yeah, he rocks!
Downloading now... I'll be back with some feedback.

Edit
Harder than it looks, that is for sure.
Is there only one slot on the scoreboard, first place?
I see my score, my best score, and the global best score, but I do not see any access to a score board.
Not that anything is wrong with that setup, just making sure that is what was intended and that it is not broken on my end.

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
trietias
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you! It is actually intended to only have the top score as the global hi score. Whenever I tried posting all 10 (the limit on the service Phaelax provides), I couldn't get it fit on the screen without looking really cluttered, so I just stuck with that haha. I tried implementing a scrolling scoreboard thing, but alas, that was too fancy for me.

I'm actually in the process of using Hockeykid's AppGameKit mod to include Google Play Services to the app (mostly for learning purposes), so if all goes well, we should be able to see a full leaderboard soon!

Again, thanks for taking a look at it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:27:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:27:28