Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / sending colour of object (multiplayer)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2015 16:49 Edited at: 24th Aug 2015 16:53
Yesterday I mostly coded in multi player into my droidball project code, taking the code from the 2d one and simply adding that other dimension and such! I have tested it and both objects show up on each and both can move independently, however even though I set the colour of the object depending if you hosted or joined, On the host the clients objects has no colour and on the client the host object has no colour! But each have their own colour correct on their own device, Hope that wasn't confusing! here is a screen shot to make it clearer!

This is just a small test level I have made in my 3D editor, the green transparent blocks are spawn points(depending on which side you choose to be on) you will start at that one.

the host machine is of course the window on the left and has the red ball

Am I missing something? The host object is of course object number 1 and the client is object number 2.

Hail to the king, baby!

shadey
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah! nm, sorted it!

Hail to the king, baby!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 09:48:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 09:48:52