Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Synergy Editor - go to project line - doesn't work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 26th Aug 2015 00:33
Hi!
Ive just noticed that "go to project line" function in editor doesnt work at all.I use multiple source files and I cant get to the line in the code when find an error on compile.I use the last Synergy Editor version.Is it bug or not?
PS.Also "to do" function works strange - there is list but when you checked anything and then save after that checkbox is empty again

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 26th Aug 2015 02:55
Quote: "I use the last Synergy Editor version."

Which one?

Quote: ""to do""

I think this is only for while the editor is open, I could be wrong...

There are a myriad of things not working properly namely the 'Go To Project Line' this is If I recall correctly the Code:Blocks editor modified for DBPro...

Nobody ever gives out the information relating to how to Mod DBPro into an editor so unless someone has and links to it, that will remain just so...

Non-useful information aside, you could always build in your own debug system into your code, things like a debug file that is written to at each step and you look for the last location the debugger text was able to be written before the application crashed, thus giving you a point of reference to search for instead of relying on the broken debug tool...

There are many ways to do this, that is just one example...

Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 26th Aug 2015 12:55
Quote: "Which one?"

from this thread http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=209135&b=1
Ive checked some older version but this functions doesnt work also.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 28th Aug 2015 04:12
Yeah you will find a good handful of posts about it never working...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:09:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:09:02