Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator Model Packs into Reloaded

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So - before I start let me start off by saying I purchased FPS Creator Reloaded on a different account. Got the bronze pledge back in 2013 when it was first released =)

I have purchased some model packs on this account for the Classic FPS Creator, but it has my curiosity... Reloaded has little entities / segments to use, and i was wondering if i could put them into Reloaded..

I decided to come to the forums to look around because i remember finding a a thread before hand that regarded that. But at the time when I found it, it had little relevancy to me & now i cant even find it lol

So I thought I'd make a thread asking the Classic / Reloaded community

Thanks every one

HAG
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Reloaded is not about anymore and this is the wrong forum to ask this you be better going to the game guru forum.

https://forum.game-guru.com/

There you would get your steamkey for game guru as this is the new name for reloaded.

Best s4real

Amd fx4100,6gb ram,geforce 450
caleblich
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2015 01:04 Edited at: 5th Sep 2015 01:05
@s4real -

Cheers for your response man, and yeah its my bad haha i should of known that id have more luck over there but I dont think i ever got my account setup there & thought it'd be easier if i asked here

Also i knew its Game Guru now, I'm just still used to calling it reloaded because i personally liked that name more

HAG
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Looking on the Game guru forum you could check out this app that said to convert fpsc to gameguru.

link here :- https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/211068

Your user name and password exact the same to log into gameguru forum as it is here.

Hope this helps

best s4real

Amd fx4100,6gb ram,geforce 450
caleblich
Years of Service
User Offline
@s4real

ah yes that looks like it definetly should be of help will check it out now! Been busy the last few days so i never got to check the GG forums out so thanks for that!

HAG

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:33:44
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:33:44