Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Community,

I am running Dark Physics in one function in my application that is the gameplay part.

When i am exiting that function of gameplay, phy clear command works fine, but after i am exiting it again, the application exits without any error message, i saw that not only me has this specific problem but no solving found on the forum, maybe if i start a new thread regarding this, someone that managed to fix the problem, will help me.

Thank You Very Much!

Alex Matei CEO
www.alexmatei.com
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 4th Sep 2015 13:40
Quote: "but after i am exiting it again,"

Exiting what? another level or the same level?

There is a Multiple Environments [Not sure if named as so] demonstration in the samples, strongly suggest you take a look at that...

I need to reinstall DBPro at the moment otherwise I could have looked for it...

MateiSoft Romania
Years of Service
User Offline
I meant, exiting that function that it has phy clear in it. The problem is basically if i am initilizing phy clear twice in the same intance of the application it crashes.

Entering first the gameplay function, trying to exit, phy clear command begins, it exits fine. Entering second time the gameplay function, trying to exit, phy clear command begins, it crashes.

Alex Matei CEO
www.alexmatei.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 08:20:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 08:20:24