Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How do I remove the colored bars at the bottom?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi. I want to remove the colored bars at the bottom and the Version mark. Is there a way to do this?
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
depends what version you using but if you using an unofficial version or black ice mod I added this so you could remove them with the end key and put them back on with the home key.

This only works on an unofficial version or black ice mod of fpsc.

best s4real

Amd fx4100,6gb ram,geforce 450
Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey S4 I noticed you chimed in on a similar post a long time back, regarding the same colour bar issue and also another issue the poster was having relating to dynamic entities falling through the floor, I mooched around a little and a common thread amongst them seems to be an update from 1.16 to 1.17 and later, did you ever get around to finding out what the issue is causing it?

I have a large section of gameplay using the right click pick up and drop physics and on larger crates etc it seems to be fine but the floppy disk models and comic models I made seem to fall through the floor when dropped or thrown.

If theyre thrown at something nearby and you watch the object the entire time it seems to be fine, but a wall a segment or two away or say drop it straight down and dont track it down to the floor, instead immediately look away and it will fall straight through too. Im thinking its linked to the culling maybe? due to the fact it seems to be linked to distance and wether the objects in view or not.

Im just curious if theres any fix for it since I updated to v5 black ice and the issue still seems present. But from what I can tell a lot of posters say it wasnt an issue in v1.16 (Of the official updates) and lower.

smoke em if you got em
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@Sinister Spoon :- if you can send me a map with the problem then I will look into it.

I've not noticed the problem myself but it could be what collision you have set for the models.

The physics was changed from v1.17 because of the new update of dbp, this could be in fact a dbp issue but more investigating needs to be done to rule that out.

Best s4real

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2015 17:43
Quote: "This only works on an unofficial version or black ice mod of fpsc."

Really? According to the source code on Google...

The above was taken from r773 on October 1,2013. Is that source code on Google unofficial versions?

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2015 19:40 Edited at: 9th Sep 2015 19:43
Quote: "The above was taken from r773 on October 1,2013. Is that source code on Google unofficial versions?"

r773 was never released only as an unofficial version, lee never got round to releasing this as an official update.This was going to be beta 19.

There are a few version if I remember on google code that never got released.

That why I said its only in unofficial versions.

best s4real

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2015 20:47
Quote: "r773 was never released only as an unofficial version, lee never got round to releasing this as an official update.This was going to be beta 19."

So it (ability to turn on/off portal bars) never made it to the public releases (Beta versions). Do you know what r# produced Beta18 then? By looks of the original Beta thread edit date and Google code, I assume r770 then is the one for Beta 18.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Deine Mutter
Years of Service
User Offline
I have the free Version from TGC.com and bought the game build addon, no mods but model packs. Version: 1.19.009

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 20:24:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 20:24:45