Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Wordy for Kids beta - feedback sought

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2015 19:51
Hey all. I put my main project on hold for a while to work on a simple word game with my GF based around a game that she likes. The concept is simple enough - you find the words hidden in levels. This is an early beta and has some non implemented features so far (and the battle mode only works once due tot he way AppGameKit handles local networks and needs so more work) but what do you think so far?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kunekune.com
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2015 08:23
I haven't downloaded but it looks like it would appeal to kids. Nice and vibrant, and yet very clear to read.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2015 22:56
Downloaded and rated!

This is a really good game, it will be fantastic when you implement the other features too, kids will love this and the graphics are nice and colourful with great effects. Superb Santman! Well done
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2015 09:49
Hey guys, thanks so much for the feedback, and especially the review. Sorry I never acknowledged sooner but since tgc updated the forums I don't seem to be getting mailback notifications and can't see how to enable them. Must say...... Really not liking the new forums.
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2015 12:26
Quote: "and can't see how to enable them"

At the very top of the Thread, you should see a Button which says 'Subscribe', that's what you are after
Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2015 22:43
Funnell7 - thank you.....and just like that my problem is solved. Did I say I'm not so good with forums? Lol.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:15:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:15:43