Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Android studio 1.3 + NDK - Need to create project from scratch

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2015 08:16
I downloaded Android Studio 1.3 and the NDK plugin to work with AppGameKit but I have been having a few issues.

First off, I can't import the "android_template" or "android_template_light" projects because Android Studio generates a new project layout. The problem is that when android creates this new layout it does not generate support for NDK so I have to either manually add the files or rewrite the entire project.

So I want to manually add the files because rewriting the project causes some dependency errors.

I would like to know what is required to run agk in an android project.
Thus far from the jin folder I found the following:
\armeabi\libAGKAndroid.a
\armeabi-v7a\libAGKAndroid.a
\x86\libAGKAndroid.a
\Android.mk
\Application.mk
\Core.cpp
\hello-jni.c
\main.c
\template.cpp
\template.h

I need to know how to get this working.

I have no idea how the AppGameKit system is initialized so I am stuck, I am familiar with the regular android workings but I don't know what AppGameKit needs and how the framework is launched.

mrradd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2015 07:16
Support was added for Android Studio in the last update. I have been having issues getting the new templates (Android Studio compatible) to work with the emulators and on my phone.
-mrradd-

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:18:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:18:32