Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2015 20:40 Edited at: 28th Oct 2015 18:05
Where one need to put plugins in the ready project?My test showed me that i need to have msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll on the main folder of my game for it to be able to run on a machine where dbpro is not installed. But one of the plugins i'm using is matrix1.My game exe makes a check if highscore.dat is available and create it if it's not present, i'm using matrix1 commands to do that.The thing is that when i make an installer for the game and install it, it's skipping the part where the check is made and completely forgets to make the file and with later check for the file it spits error that image does not exist.I think it's because it doesn't know where to look for matrix1 dll's.So where should i place them?

I have some doubts that because it's fresh installed program from setup it needs files in registry to operate properly.Just a theory.But don't know how to make them in the installer.

EDIT: As it seems it's problem that presist with one of the minor plugins i'm using.Still don't know how fresh install of the game on the same system is making troubles, while the project in dbpro folder is not.
Coding is My Kung Fu!
And My Kung Fu is better than Yours!
Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2015 23:41 Edited at: 7th Nov 2015 23:41
Hello, this problem has been asked a few times over the years. One tip I can give is to use Google to search these forums which will help answer some of your questions. Use the below link, append a couple of keywords and you'll hopefully then find the answers you seek.

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en-GB&q=site:forum.thegamecreators.com+dbpro
Help build an online DarkBASIC Professional help archive.
DarkBasic Help Wikia
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
Allways forget about that google search.I solved the problem it's some plugin for bitmap fonts that was the problem I get rid of it.It's working now.I will have tho in mind for future.Thanks for your response.Be well!
Coding is My Kung Fu!
And My Kung Fu is better than Yours!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 12:12:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 12:12:21