Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Classic Skeleton/Clackety Jack?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2015 08:15 Edited at: 27th Oct 2015 08:20
Hello! It's been a long time since I've been here, but I need your help. I have a new laptop that doesn't have a CD drive and so I wanted to get the old skeleton ww2 character that came with the default installation of FPSC. So because I couldn't use my old disc, I just installed the free version of FPSC classic and found that it had all of the characters except "Clackety Jack" (If I remember the name correctly). I've switched engines to Unity at about 2012 and just wanted the original .X and .DDS for the model and texture respectively so I could make a modern version of the character. If anybody could upload the character files here, it would be greatly appreciated.
Making games since 2007
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2015 12:15
Hello Nights! Please use the Green Help Button at the lower-right of this page, and fill out the form with your request and order/account info. No one is allowed to upload any proprietary items for general download here. Thanks!
-Keith
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2015 16:06
When you log In you will be taken to a welcome page. On this page is a link to My Products. You can download the full product from here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 18:18:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 18:18:25