Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Not Your Space , on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight [DBP]

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2015 15:04 Edited at: 12th Nov 2015 15:07

Not Your Space is a fast-paced sci-fi real-time strategy game set in the over-populated galactic core, designed to let you play any way you want, and it is prototyped in Dark Basic Pro!

It actually got its start back in 2010 in the 20-liners thread, where I wrote a working RTS in 20 lines of DBP code.
Then a few years later, David Gervais and I updated it with actual graphics, sound, music, and achievements.

That version got a lot of positive feedback, and I found that even after a few years, my mind still returned to the world of that game from time to time. So I got back into it, and have now developed a 3D version, with total gameplay customization at the heart of the design.

The game is doing well on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight right now, please go take a look!

I have been using DBP for over a decade, and people always ask questions like, "can you make a real game with DBP?" Of course you can, It's up to *YOU*!
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2015 02:59
Looks pretty cool man, I'll be giving it a pledge. Good luck!
IBOL
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2015 15:48
Hey, thanks, that's great!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:29:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:29:59