Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / Private Alpha: Chapter 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2015 00:44
Hello people who still use or like FPS Creator! I made a full chapter of the Private Alpha series.

I used Nomad mod and the Black Ice mod to make it look guuud, and have used several model packs for this game, also with Cosmic Prophet's stuff as well. Here's download if you don't have an account: http://gamejolt.com/games/private-alpha-chapter-1/104998
Please give feedback, This is my first full game!

-Vic
Vic

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:10:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:10:42