Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2015 16:32 Edited at: 14th Feb 2016 16:41
8 Feb 16: Released.
New website: http://www.arcadefps.com
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plemsoft.arcadefps
Ios: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3d-arcade-fps/id1081461377?mt=8
Mac download: http://www.plemsoft.com/3darcadefpsc.dmg
Windows download: http://www.plemsoft.com/3darcadefps.zip

29 Jan 16:
Mac beta download: http://www.plemsoft.com/3darcadefpsc.dmg
Windows beta download: http://www.plemsoft.com/3darcadefps.zip
New video:

---
A FPS controller for AppGameKit 2015,

Features:
1. Player: sliding collision on level, bots, objects. Walk , run , jump , spin …
2. Gun: smoothy move gun when colliding with objects. Laser sight. Ray cast from gun on fire to find any objects hit. Fire rate. Walk/Run/Rotate gun movement. Force on fire, move gun backward…
3. Bots: Moving around level, Attack / Hunt player when shooting, nearby bots will help in the attack ( so take them out when they are alone ). Animation control. Predefined xyz start points. Random move points or predefined move paths. Bots will pick randomly from the nearest next available move point/path, to move around the level smoothly. Bots actions, Deactivate/Activate/Move/Hit/Shoot/Rage/Attach/Die/Dead hit/Stun/Idle. Sprite placement on bots guns when firing. 10 move system to try to solve a collision problem and get around other objects. Bot hit impact, moves bot back when hit. …
And so mush more

Running at 60 fps on ipad2 ( 40 fps on my slow android, but still smoothly. ), 60 fps samsung s2.

Its nearly a game but i need to find something to add to make it more interesting.

best regards Preben Eriksen,
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2015 17:25
Great demo.
Will you add lights or fx (shaders, normal-map, spec...) ?
I think it could add more ambiance .

Do you pass trhough the robots when you meet them ?
If no, how have you done to collide with robots ?

http://www.dracaena-studio.com
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2015 19:33 Edited at: 18th Nov 2015 19:34
Hi Blendman,

I already got a version with light , looks mush better , but it takes a drop in fps and i want it at 60 fps, so im looking into other ways to do light, without the drop in fps. ( the game is for mobiles ).

No the robots have full collision (ray cast works), i just have a invisible low poly collision mesh for all objects , its faster this way anyway
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2015 20:04
About lights, have you thinking at activate the lights when the player is near your light/object ?
I do this for another game for my particle system, light, and it work really great. You can have a lot of light/particle system and other cool stuff without lost of fps

Quote: "the robots have full collision (ray cast works),"
And is the robots moved by the player when you hit a robot ?
if yes, I would be very interested on a little code for this kind of feature.
I'm looking for a technic to have some kinematicbody interact each others, but it's not possible with agk ^^.
So I look for another way to do that .

Thank you for your information.
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
>And is the robots moved by the player when you hit a robot ?

Actually its the other way around , the robots will move the player , but thats about how and when you do your collision checks.

But it should be possible , i do something like that , if you look, when you shoot a dead bot , it will move backward in the opposite direction of the bullet hit point ( so you can move them around by shooting them ), i think its something like that you want.

So if you want to be able to move a object you could do something like this:

( the object that can be moved )
makes a ObjectSphereSlide
get the object id of the other object.
Get the Angle of this object.
Calculate a FAKE x,y,z 2 steps backward in the opposite direction of the hit angle.
make another ObjectSphereSlide using the fake x,y,z
the RayCastSlideX Y Z should now make it move backwards.

That was not easy to explain hope you can follow it ?
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2015 01:41 Edited at: 19th Nov 2015 01:42
Totally awesome project, well done and look forward to this being a full game. Well done and the music is uber cool too turned up loud

What do you use to record your video and sound?
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Spectrepaul:
Im on a mac now, so i just use the quicktime player to record

Blendman:
I tried the above , and i now have moveable stuff in the game , you should just lock in the rotation, its pretty hard to push thing around when you use sphere slide
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2015 13:54
Quote: "That was not easy to explain hope you can follow it ?"
I'm new to 3D with AppGameKit ^^, so I don't understand completely your technic ^^.
Could you provide a little example to see how to do that, please ?

Thank you .
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Blendman,

Here is the function i use to move objects around.

Hope your able to use it
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2015 00:48
Quote: "Im on a mac now, so i just use the quicktime player to record"

Me too but how do you record the sound not being from the mic ? :-|
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Me too but how do you record the sound not being from the mic ? :-|"

Just got a mini jack loop from the headphone to the mic
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2015 09:12
Hi Preben

Thank you for your code example, I will study and test it soon .
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2015 13:18
Quote: "Just got a mini jack loop from the headphone to the mic"

That is a great idea but unfortunately I can't do that because Macbook Pro doesn't have mic input just headphone socket
29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2015 22:51
This looks really good.

I think for the lighting and shaders etc slowing the game down, just add an option to allow the player to turn some of the graphical effects off if the game runs too slowly. This is what I've decided to do rather than trying get the game running perfectly on all devices.
Invaders of the 29th Dimension - available now on Google Play
Find me on indieDB
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the hints.

Added bump mapping and static shadow mapping , a small agk function that makes a raytrace of all static objects and generate a shadow map. This gives some atmosphere and a lot of details in the textures. The bump map is baked into the texture in the alpha channel , so the shader is actually so fast that on a ipad2 it only drop by 0.5 fps compared to a normal direction light shader. ( a bump map shader do the exact same as a directional light , so in thise screeshots there is no light only bump mapping. , and by baking it into the texture you still only have one texture to sent to the shader. ). The shadow is another thing it use its own texture and by that also has a fps drop. ( but again i will be able to use this texture for other stuff , like lightmaps or something else ).

I tried for several days to bake shadows into the texture map using a "bit" flag that did not have any impact on the other stuff in the texture like bump map data etc.. but due to the fact that the GPU change the alpha /color values when doing blur merge pixels, mipmaps etc. it actually change the values to mush so you need at least 4 bits to make it work. thats just to mush.

Bigsofty
Years of Service
User Offline
Looking very nice Preben!

I would like to know how to do some sort of shadow baking too, any chance of a quick tutorial at some point?

Cheers, Sammy.
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2015 12:09
Waho, Preben, it's amazing .
Are your blue light only in the texture or do you sue a sort of glow ?

Some glow, in some matérials/colors (like the green ray from the gun) should be great .

I'm very intested in the technic to do your shadowmap.
I use blender to create my level and my shadow map, but to have the possibility to create it directly in AppGameKit could be very interesting too.
Have you though to save the shadow baked directly in the vertex color of your objects ?
I 'm not totally sure, but I think unreal engine do a mix between a shadowmapping in texture and in vertexcolor, for some object.

Your technic means that all your object need to use a unique texture ?

I don't knwo if you have seen, but I have adapted some shader codes I have find for AGK.
I think you could use the "spherical env map" in some of your object, to add some metalic reflection (on your gun, it could be great I think) .
With the technic of fake reflection (shperical envmap), you can add some fake rim-light, reflection, specular light... .

Your work is great and an excellent example for AppGameKit .
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Bigsofty:
Quote: "a quick tutorial at some point?"

There are so many things that need to be better made to do a tutorial , but who knows

Blendman:
Blue glow is texture and bump mapping.
Yes all objects use one special texture for normal texturing and bump mapping, i have a agk funtion to generate this so nothing special is needed ( you can save the generated special texture so you save some loading time ).
Yes i need more light , and have added a lightmap to the shadow texture , shadow is now in the alphachannel and lightning in rgb. I will use this for all lightning.

ALL objects only have 2 textures to produce , texturing , lightning , bump mapping , shadows , glow effect or what ever you can think of when combining all these functions...

I will checkout you shaders

How i draw the light:

This simple image produce these results:

So its pretty easy to add glow or normal light sources to the level.
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2015 07:28
Thank you for explications.
Your process is really interesting. I use a lot of similar (same) objects, with the same texture (to save loading time too ^^).
I was looking for a way to get a lightmap/shadowmap for all object. I have though about creating an image at first start of the level, but I don't know how to calculate the shadow on this image ^^.
How do you do to calculate the shadows in your images ?
Before to create a tutorial, perhap's you could post a little code (simple) to understand how to calculate the shadow map (and send this code for Paul, I think he will be very interested by this fabulous feature ), if you want of course.
Your technic will be very interesing for TGC, because, I think it's the same technic like in unreal engine . You are amazing ^^.

Another thing : are you creating the models and textures , or do you use some premade models ?

Thank again for the informations.

Bigsofty
Years of Service
User Offline
@Preben: OK, thanks I'll keep an eye out if you get some time. Some lovely shots there BTW, I'ts a real eye-opener to what the little AGK2 3D engine is actually capable of.
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 1st Dec 2015 15:30
This is looking really good. Have you tried adding any of the 3D physics yet?
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "This is looking really good. Have you tried adding any of the 3D physics yet?"

Not yet but i have some idea where to use it in this game.

Quote: "How do you do to calculate the shadows in your images ?"

I see if i can get some time and write up some useful code that can be used in all types of levels. the main problem here is how to calculate the uv for the shadow maps , currently i define a max level size zx and the shader then converts this to UV and stretch the UV to fit a normal 1024x1024 image ( and put it out on the entire level ), lightmap do the same thats why it so easy to draw light. After you have this setup , its just sending a ray from each x,y coordinate ( convert it to z,y,x ) on the 1024x1024 image , to each light source , and see if you hit something on the way ( you can use the distance to make it darker/lighter , i dont do this yet, as the plan was to have shadows as a bit flag ), if you hit something your in the shadow. and yes i mainly use premade objects , and some i do myself. ohh forgot there is the roff you normally dont want shadows in both the roof and on the floor , so there is a defined y value that separate this ( floor and roof use the same UVs ) , but using the y value to split roof and floor also make it possible to make spot light , where the light only hit the floor and not the roof or the other way around , i have some on the level to test it out. so you have spot lights and point lights ( that hit everything ). I use the shadow alpha channel to also make spot lights so currently spots are only white.
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Static light and shadow maps now reflect on dynamic objects.

low q video:

Really need to get more done on the game play now.
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2015 17:06
Wow what can I say other than...... SUPER COOL!!!
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2015 17:36
Wahoutch, that's really amazing

I try to devine your technic :
- your shader has 3 2Dtextures : diffuse (texture0) + lightmap (texture1) + shadow map (texture2)
- your Gl_FragColor seems to : gl_FragColor = texture2D(texture0, uv0Varying) * texture2D(texture1, uv1Varying) + texture2D(texture2, uv1Varying);
- you set the lightmap/shadowmap on all dynamics objects, and change the uv offset in your vertex shader by : uv1Varying = uv * uvBounds0.xy * pos.xy + uvBounds0.zw;.

Am I right ?

Do you use some bump on your object (wall, ground) ?
Is it the normal-map shader posted in the usefull shader thread ?
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks.

Did a lot of optimizing today , and got everything back to 60 fps on ipad2 and samsung s2 , including everything shadows / light map / bump map ... im so happy

Quote: "Do you use some bump on your object (wall, ground) ?
Is it the normal-map shader posted in the usefull shader thread ?
"

Yes there are bump maps on all objects (not the bots they only have diffuse,lightmap,shadowmap).
This is bump mapping not normal mapping , normal mapping use rgb for zyx , bump mapping use a gray scale so have a little less details, but mush better for mobile.

Quote: "I try to devine your technic :
- your shader has 3 2Dtextures : diffuse (texture0) + lightmap (texture1) + shadow map (texture2)
- your Gl_FragColor seems to : gl_FragColor = texture2D(texture0, uv0Varying) * texture2D(texture1, uv1Varying) + texture2D(texture2, uv1Varying);
- you set the lightmap/shadowmap on all dynamics objects, and change the uv offset in your vertex shader by : uv1Varying = uv * uvBounds0.xy * pos.xy + uvBounds0.zw;.
Am I right ? "

Nearly:
All objects has 4 2d textures , baked into 2 textures so diffuse,light map,shadow map,dump map.
vec4 tex1 = texture2D(texture0, uv0Varying);
vec4 tex2 = texture2D(texture1, uv1Varying);
tex1 used for diffuse and bump map.
tex2 used for light map and shadow map.

vec3 bump = clamp( dot( (tex1.aaa-0.50)*(1.6), LightDir), 0.15, 0.85) * vec3(0.9+plightdist);

This line makes the bump map ( tex1.aaa from the alpha channel) and directional light plus a near player point light. ( no other light besides lightmaps are used ).

And then i have

gl_FragColor = vec4(bump,1.0) * tex1 * (tex2*2.0) * vec4((tex2.aaa*2.0),1.0) * agk_MeshDiffuse * 2.0;

bump = bump mapping , directional light , point light.
tex1.rgb = diffuse
tex2.rgb = light map
tex2.aaa = shadow map.

So only 2 texture reads.

uv:
vec2 modmyxz = vec2( mod (640.0-pos.x, 1280.0), mod (480.0-pos.z, 960.0));
uv1Varying = modmyxz / vec2 (1280.0*1.25, 960.0); // *1.25 to fit into 1024.

My level is 1280x960 ( xz max positions x from -640 to 640 ... ). so here i map it into a 1024x1024 texture and fit it to start at pixel 1,1 so you can draw on the texture normally. the same uv is used for light and shadow.
uv0Varying is just normal UVs.

I had a feeling you wanted some code on the table

Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2015 09:16
HI Preben

Thank you very much for all the informations .
I will try to make a little code example to see if I have understand your explications ^^.

What sort of uvmapping is "uv1Varying" ? PLanar or a specific uvmapping ?
In blender, i can do several type of uv mapping :
- automatic (not very good) : planar, spherical, box
- personnal (I use allways that) : UnWrap
- specific : smart uvproject, lightmap, follow active quad

I guess I should use the lightmap-map for uv1Varying ?

Quote: " its just sending a ray from each x,y coordinate ( convert it to z,y,x ) on the 1024x1024 image , to each light source , and see if you hit something on the way"

To create the shadow map, do you use an array to save your color/image ?
For example :
- you create an array[1024,1024]
- you send a ray from each x,y
- if you find somethings, you are in the shadow and you write the pixel as black, else the pixel is white
- you save your image

It is the technic you use to create your shadowmap ?

Thank you for your help and for your great scene

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
I dont know what you call this type of uv ? , its just maped to a 1024x1024 image , check image attached. Im hiding the green layer so you can see the shadow map baked into the alpha channel.

It uses a memblock image to put in the lightmap and shadow map. the memblock image created is 1024x1024 , it then plot each pixel to a 3d coordinate and send a ray from each pixel in the 1024x1024 image.

When i get some time i will make some sample code , currently i need to improve on the game play

You can download an alpha and see how the shadows look: http://www.plemsoft.com/scifi3fs.zip

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2015 14:29 Edited at: 8th Dec 2015 14:30
What tier do you use to developp your game ?
How can you have an exe without media folder and other files ?

Quote: "I dont know what you call this type of uv "
I think it's a planar uv ^^ (it seams to be planar).

In blender, I have to choose the uvmapping, when I create a model and add his uv-layer. I have to use "mark seam", to mark the edge I want to cut and when all edges are ok, I use "Unwrapp", to create the uv-mapping, and modify it if needed.
But, I can choose "planar, sphérical, box, lightmap, uvproject, view, and others uv type ^^).

I think that you use some 3D models from FPSC, isn't it ?
So, it's possible the uv mapping is similar to the technic in blender (mark seams/unwrapp/modifiy uv if needed).
Except perhap's for the ground, it should have a plana uv-mapping ^^.

if you want to check the uv of your models, you can open your 3D models (import as dae/obj/fbx/x) in blender and see the uvmapping in the uveditor.

Quote: "You can download an alpha"
I have download and play with your demo, it's great .
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What tier do you use to developp your game ?
How can you have an exe without media folder and other files ?
"

It is Tier 1 , i just wrap everything into a virtual box , to protect the media, and get a single exe file.

Quote: "uv of your models...
"

I know the uv of the models , it was just the teknical word for the lightmap shadow map uv i did not know, i just did it this way

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
To get health in the game you need to use one of the 8 health terminals, you will get a random 2d arcade game each time, the higher your score in the arcade game the more health you get.

The first arcade mini game has rounded corner control to make it easy and fast to move around even on mobiles. I have absolutely no idea where the inspiration for this one came from ?

First mini game:

Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2015 13:30
Some games in the game ^^
It's very funny

But how does the player on mobile to move ? He must use the virtual joystick ?

AGK2 tier1 - http://www.dracaena-studio.com
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "But how does the player on mobile to move ? He must use the virtual joystick ?"

Yes you use the same control as in the FPS.

Next mini game done , its a platform style game:

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
3 more mini games done:

Dig dug style:

This one is hard you need to get the monster into the caves and run around to get access to the keys. all the time you must be aware of where the monsters is.

A labyrinth platform physics game , you must fill out the hole with balls to get to the labyrinth.

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Added flying bots, and a better mini game control system for mobile.

Flying bots are using a new movement type , recorded paths to move around level , this makes them move very smoothly around. they are harder to get as you must follow them around and wait for them to get in shooting range.

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2016 11:23 Edited at: 13th Jan 2016 13:19
So mush have been made on this game since the last update:

Mush better game play, a score system , level up - it gets harder and harder.

New installs ( users ) is now added online to a database for highscores etc.. (random generated userid, users dont need to enter anything).

Online and local highscore system: it uses the free maxmind city database, so highscores can be sorted down to a city level, currently it only display Local, Country and world highscores , the free maxmind city database is just not accurate enough to display highscores per city ( and i currently don’t want to spent the $370 for the full city database ).

GUI: Left and right handed controls,full screen,3 graphics quality options low/medium/high (medium use agk default shaders).

Everything can now run on all resolutions and orientations, down to a screen width of 480 ( as the lowest ). it calculate this by setting a max width of 1280 and using GetDeviceWidth to set the best possible fit for that device from 1280 and down, it does it this way so no matter what ratio the device screen has it will always fill the entire screen. Orientation changes is possible everywhere.

Random moving speed on all bots, depends on the level your at , when you get up a few levels they are so fast ….

If you like to help with the beta testing you can download the beta here, every beta tester will get a free when/if we meet someday

http://www.plemsoft.com/3darcadefps.zip

Just enter your TGC forum name in the highscores so i can follow you. Im trying to get some different location data into the database so this would really help me, Thanks!

Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2016 14:27
Great

I have test it and it works fine.
The flying bots are hard to destroy ^^.

For your level, perhap's you could add more robots for each level up, or less life/heal by "little games console" ^^.

Do you have planned to add other maps for the other levels ?

About lighting (lightmap) colors, are those colors finished or will you changes it ?

Quote: "i just wrap everything into a virtual box , to protect the media, and get a single exe file."

What tool do you use to protect your game ?
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 13th Jan 2016 14:39
I tested and works well. I think it would be easier to play if you could
rotate the camera with the mouse. Then you could have strafe movement.
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "For your level, perhap's you could add more robots for each level up, or less life/heal by "little games console" ^^."

You need all the health you can get when you level up , its the same number of bots but , they move faster , rage range is longer ( more bots will help shooting you ), flying bots get faster, etc.. try getting to level 3 and check how hard it gets

Quote: "Do you have planned to add other maps for the other levels ?"

Not sure , at the moment not.

Quote: "About lighting (lightmap) colors, are those colors finished or will you changes it ?"

Currently im trying to get it finish, so i dont think i will change it at the moment. do you see something that looks to crazy ?

Quote: "What tool do you use to protect your game ?"

currently enigma , but i seen some problems on win10 , so im talking with michael from smart packer solution , currently there is a problem with a false positive ( avast ) but when he fix it , it will be a better choice.

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I tested and works well. I think it would be easier to play if you could
rotate the camera with the mouse. Then you could have strafe movement."

I made the mouse camera rotation and strafe just for you , when playing just right click your mouse to activate the mouse/strafe setting ( a+d = strafe when in mouse mode).
Even with the SetRawMousePosition delayes i got it 100% smooth, so you cant see the SetRawMousePosition delayes in the rotation.

Just download again for mouse control, and let me know if you see anything that need to be changed
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2016 16:52
How do you do for clone/instance your animated models ?

it seems there are some bug with LoadObjectWithChildren() and clone/instanceobject() and SetObjectScale(), with .dae.
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "How do you do for clone/instance your animated models ?"

Yes i remember i tried that in a earlier version ( and it did not work ) i never got back to testing it in the latest version , so currently im loading each object separately and use SetObjectScalePermanent , but if you say it still have problem i will wait until the next version to test it again

Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2016 12:42
If you want to use CloneObject() or InstanceObject() (speeder/quicker than loading each object with LoadObjectWithChildren()) Paul tell me we have to set off SetObjectScreenCulling() on this object. It's a bug that it should be fixed in a next version, I guess.

I have tried and it works fine
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Paul tell me we have to set off SetObjectScreenCulling() on this object."

Great news i have to give that a try , i really need to save memory so this is really needed

BTW: uploaded a new beta.

If anyone got time to test the online highscore system ( need more country date in the database, just play and enter your forum name in the highscore , thats it. ) , i would really appreciate it

Thanks.
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2016 18:43
Yes, CloneObject() is faster than LoadObjectWithChildren() .

Do you use some shader for your animated models ?
Don't you have any problem with animation and shader ?
When I use a shader, on an animated model, the animation doesn't work (and my model is rotated in X (90°).
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Tried SetObjectScreenCulling and InstanceObject but it only works on some objects not on all ? , so i think i will stick to LoadObjectWithChildren until next version. ( clone did work , but then i dont save memory anyway ).

No animation problems with shaders , posted my anim shaders in your other thread

Still need highscore testing (collecting data) , so if anyone got some time:

Thanks.
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Added help , bug fixes and a new minigame.

uploaded new beta:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Added:
Unlock mini games from main menu , and play them directly , higher score unlock more games.
Removed mobile controls and setting from windows , mac and linux versions.
Added more help screens.
300x250 ad system , rotating cpmstar banners. ( in tier 1 , so most of the work is php ).

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Got the Mac dmg installer made , not sure if it works , if anyone with a mac could test it would be great

Mac beta download: http://www.plemsoft.com/3darcadefpsc.dmg

Updated the windows version: http://www.plemsoft.com/3darcadefps.zip

Starting to do the website: http://www.arcadefps.com

Made a new video:

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Released:
New website: http://www.arcadefps.com
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plemsoft.arcadefps