Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [x9] My first thread :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Location: I LIVE IN MARSHMALLOW LAND LOCATED IN PLANET ARTHON
Posted: 18th Nov 2015 19:08
Hi TGC forum members, this is my first thread which is about a question i have regarding fps creator x9 which is:
I found a demo created with the EA version of fpsc called conker bunker.I was amused because i don't own a copy of EA
and i've never played a game that used it as an engine.So I wanted to know if i can take the sounds from conker bunker
put them in my fpsc and then upload a small demo here on the forum.Sorry if this is a noobish question but i'm new here
(since the start of 2013-2014) and i would like to get some information from the pros Please answer if you can because
i really want to upload the demo. Oh and what's a first thread without a big THANK YOU to the awesome,kind and very
helpful forum members and of course the game creators for making such a good and flexible product.

-MARSHMALLOW
marshmallows are great
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2015 11:40
Wrong section.
And no, I don't think you are allowed to re-use the sounds from ConkerBunker in your own game project.
Utinni !
MARSHMALLOW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2015 12:50
Thanx Madcow Can you please tell me where I should post my questions because I'm new here?
marshmallows are great
MARSHMALLOW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2015 12:35
Ok i found out
marshmallows are great

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:09:03
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:09:03