Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Lock object on problem with Advanced Lighting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2015 18:59
Using the AL of evolved, seems that the lock object on command have some positioning problems.
I have never tested this command without the AL so I don't know if it's a bug in the command or an incompatibility with the AL.

What happens is that sometimes the position of that object on the screen flickers:

if is in the left part of the screen, it moves like 100-200 pixels to the left, if is in the right part of the screen, it moves 100-200 pixels to the right.

That is weird because the only command that I use in the loop it's the yrotate object.
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2015 00:03
Run this snippet and then hit the space key. If this is the effect you’re referring to, it is due to the cameras perspective projection. You could create a orthographic camera projection and mask the object to that camera.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:23:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:23:01