Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Wrong punctuation in Windows10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been active with DarkBasic for many years. Last week I have upgraded to AppGameKit and installed V2.0.16. On the first sight it looks great. However I cannot succeed in just getting getting Text on the screen as the input from my keyboard is different. Normaly when typing " First " I got normal quotation marks , now in the new AppGameKit editor I got ( ¨First¨) with small quotation marks which are refused bij the compiler.
I also tried another keyboard and other keyboard settings but that did not help. In DarkBasic I used the setting NLD / INTL that has always been my standard keyboard setting without any problem.
Any selution?
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2016 22:11
It would help to see the actual code.

You indicate that you are using "small quotation marks". And I don't know what that means.

There are single and double quotes.

If you are using two single quotes instead of one double quote, that would be an error.
Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:01:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:01:35