Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Don't know where to put the rick roll files from bond1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2016 05:29
I got the rick roll files from a post by bond1 and am dying to add this to my game but I am new to FPS and don't really know where to add the files to be able to use the character and scripts... any help?
To grow and succeed we must first fail.... when we learn nothing from our mistakes it is only then that we truly fail...
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2016 05:28
Hi SonOfaHaduken, and welcome
The "rick roll" files as I remember them should be straightforward to install.
The "rick" character goes into your "entitybank" the script goes into your "scriptbank\people"
folder, and lastly I recall a wave (sound) file. That should go into your "audiobank" somewhere.
I do seem to remember something about that audio file being pulled ??? (copyright issue or something)
Once added, just bring the "Rick Roll" character in from Entities, then right click it and make sure under
Property Settings the "AI Main" it's pointing to the correct script. Then test run. Walk up to character
and he should start dancing & singing
best
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:45:01
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:45:01