Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / BUG? "Tried To Run A Program Without Any Instructions"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there. I´m new at AGK2 and just reading the Beginners Guide. I have to say, I´m not new in programming at all, but AGK2 i just purchased some days ago.

My problem is following:
In the Beginners Guide i´m reading the chapter "User Input", starting at page 127, and want to realize the "Button Test" on my Mac. I tried a lot of times, and i´m sure, it should be right what i did, but after running the code i always get the error message "Tried To Run A Program Without Any Instructions". In that moment, i can do what i want inside that code, the message will come again and again. I also deleted the #include and other code and only had the window settings and a Print ("Hello World") left, the error message comes again every time.

After a while i installed the AGK2 on a windows machine and tried "Button Test" again, exactly like i did it before and it works! So i think there could be a bug in the OSX version!?

Someone here who has an idea?

Thanks!

Shorty
Shorty2104
Years of Service
User Offline
About three months later, there is still the same problem on OSX.
I also wrote a mail to support about 12 weeks ago, but no reaction! Do the develepers only catch the money and that´s it?
No answer here, no answer by support. That´s really a very bad support!!!

I already regret having bought AGK.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2016 17:14
Nobody else is having this problem. You must have done something obscure to cause the problem. Support is there to confirm bugs in the software, not to teach you how to program.

Try one of the included examples and see if you have the same problem. If you do, post more detail about what you are doing to cause the issue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2016 22:45
Are you doing the commands within the main loop that has the Sync command?
Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:24:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:24:43