Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Windows 10 DBC putting weird backgrounds instead of transperancy

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

I've been using DBC for quite a while and I just recently bought a Win 10 computer. On my Win 10 computer when I try having transparency on 3D objects it does some weird stuff. It kind of looks like when the cls command isn't used in 2D. This issue doesn't happen on my Win 7 and Win XP computers. Any suggestions?

Attached is a screen shot.
highwind
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2016 08:04
have a look on my post here :
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/211609
that is a driver issue that you can trick doubling the object, using ghost for the first one, "ghost,1" for the second one and playing with the ambiant/diffuse new commands...
or it might be a new problem...
feel free to visit my web site
DC Sound System
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, thanks for the info. I checked out that thread and it has some interesting solutions. I'm trying that 2 ghost object thing right now & all I get is really white looking ghosts do you have any pointers on how to set the ambiant/diffuse commands?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 17:49:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 17:49:23