Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Imported npc turned backwards

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2016 07:17
Hi, I recently imported an npc that was not fpsc ready but I did make it ready for fpsc with the fpe file and everything. I was just testing a melee script and once I got close to it it turned backwards. once I saw this I was like . Is there anyway to fix this? here is a screenshot.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2016 14:30
you have to rotate it in a modeling program. fragmotion seems the best for working with FPSC.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
frenchpapa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2016 17:23
I don't know how to do that in fragmotion I have never made an npc before so I am a noob at it
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2016 20:37
Download my video. This will show you how to rotate an animated model. here is a direct link. http://chaosbrosfilms.com/images/FragRotateAniMod.wmv

I have more fragmotion video tutorials on my website if you are interested.

http://chaosbrosfilms.com/

They are on joe's page.

Give this a try first. If you can't do it then post your model here and i'll give it a try.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
frenchpapa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2016 21:58 Edited at: 11th Mar 2016 02:08
It did not work for me here is the model. it was given a random fpe file. The animations I have tried but crashed my fpsc. so the animations there are for another model, and the script as well

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2016 00:50
frenchpapa
I'll take a look at it, by the looks of the screen shot is that from the "dungeon" pack ?
If so, there's nothing to add/change. It is fpsc ready. Are you trying maybe to add or
change some animations?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
frenchpapa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2016 04:56
Its called total horror here is a link to it http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/collections/animated-characters/products/total-horror
the dungeon pack character is re scaled and re textured. The Total horror character has 9 animations but I do not know how to add them in an fpe file
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2016 01:35
frenchpapa

That is arteria's work. I believe same as from earlier packs. The character is basically the same one (if not THE same one) from the "Dungeon" pack.
Your better off just using the one from the dungeon pack (its ready to use anyway) You can easily re-texture it if need to ?
As no license is attached (even though it's free) it's best if you remove the attached download.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
frenchpapa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2016 03:37
UPDATE: I looked at an animation template and I found out that the animation frames were not put in the correct place they are now and it works like a charm!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:01:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:01:21