Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Where are the archived update downloads for the purchased DBPRO product?

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2016 15:09
Hi, Just out of curiosity, I was just wondering where the upgrade downloads are for us developers who have purchased DBP and are using it for our projects? Currently the update download links show the following text: Download
%%DOWNLOADBOX(5068)%%

Perhaps it is some kind of error, but it would be great to have access to them via the archive or our account pages.

The new DBP open source version will not work with my projects; so I want to make sure the upgrades are at hand when I need to access them. thanks.
Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 25th Mar 2016 16:06
Here it is
http://files.thegamecreators.com/darkbasicprofessional/upgrade/dbpro_upgrade_7_62.zip
How I get it?
Go http://secure.thegamecreators.com/?m=download&file=5068
then you get dead link to file.Change "file2" in the beginning to "file". Download and enjoy! ( while you can )

ps
Many links here became dead and many threads closed so I give advice: backup all usefull staff which you can find ( including web pages )
Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2016 16:42
Thanks for the advice Kuper. I got the upgrades files backed up already, but will definately double check to make sure I have everything I need just incase things get broken.
Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2016 00:32
Oh thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 00:04:02