Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Cannot get DBP to Compile in Win 10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Failed to 'CFileBuilder::AddPCKToEXE'

I keep getting this error. is it Windows 10 , do i have a bad install, I cannot get DBP to work at all. I tried the Synergy IDE, no luck. I have been pouring over the forums to no avail. I am hoping that it will be a simple fix.
Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 29th Mar 2016 12:35
I have DBPro running on Windows 10 without problems. My copy is installed in my Documents folder and I think I have the latest Synergy Editor - there used to be a link to it among the sticky threads on this board. I'm also using Upgrade U77RC7 which you can find here somewhere.

One other thing to check is your project folder. Sometimes some temporary files get left behind when you compile and they prevent further compilation in that project folder. Haven't seen that error for a while though.

Which version are you using? If you're using an old version you might need to download an update.