Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / New making of my game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 18th Apr 2016 05:09 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2016 17:20
Cancelled project!! SORRY, read here >> https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/216933#msg2584887

THE ALPHA IS OUT!

REMEMBER TO READ EVERYTHING IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND MY GAME STORY AND HOW TO PLAY IT.

GAME INFORMATION:

Story: The story takes place in the United States. The year is 2050. A agent by the name of Wylson Wayne from a secrete group of the C.D.C (Centers for Disease Control) was told to kill every hostile known in the secrete evil corporation called Vave. Vave wants to get their way of being the highest authority. The evil corporation has been stealing weapons to try and take over every country government. They try to take over the United States first. In the middle of all this, there is a infection of a failed project that starts spreading from the military hospital. The project was successfully finished by the secrete group of the CDC. So, only Wylson has this successful version of the project injected in him. The project is called, "Project Nectar". This project is to help people have stronger skin in order to be more impenetrable. The evil corporation, Vave has stolen this project as well. They have made clones of one man that has this injection to try and take over all country governments. Although, more than one military hospital has this bad spread of the failed project. The project failed for the military but not for the secrete group of the CDC. The failed project makes anyone turn into a deformed muscle freak with huge spikey bloody hands. It also makes the people who are infected attack like they have rabies, but don't.

Rating: This game is for players of ages 18 and up, because of blood, violence and strong language!

ENGLISH ONLY! This game is free.

This game was made by DiaperedButtCloid (Andrew Allen) with Fps Creator version 1.16 by TheGameCreators. No mods, but mostly modifications in the engine files for a better looking game!

[Requirements]
CPU: A DualCore processor with 3.00GHz or higher.
RAM: 4 GB or more.
Video Card: A Graphics card that supports directx 9.0 or higher and has 512MB or higher.

[Controls]
W,a,s,d=move
r=reload
f=open doors
click=shoot/throw
r-click=zoom/pickup/drop
t=pickup/drop
mouse=look
tab=framerate
esc=pause
shift=crouch
c=run
scroll/1-9=switch weapons
0=putaway weapon

[Violent Terror Credits]

Game, Story, Level design all by dbcloid

Music: Unearthed, CrossCanadian, gurugarama, Ivan-Ether, and Raydio

Sounds: TGC findsounds.com

Models: fpsfiles, TGC, Sterlok, StarMind/CosmicProphet

Textures: CosmicProphet/Starmind, Sterlok, Google, Andrew Allen, FPSFILES, TGC, picturetopeople.org/text_generator/

Voices: cloid, ArcticLeopard, Boone Johnson

Programs: FPSC 1.16 by TGC, MSPAINT and MovieMaker by Microsoft, Audacity by TheAudacityTeam, and fraps by Fraps.com

Scripts: TGC, cloid, MeZo(DavidPengelly), and AirSlide (Bugs with auto save script)

Downlod this game? > https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ar5JXejB-wcXFJeXUtTUplM1E/view

Text Of Agreement!

---{{{PROGRESS SECTION}}}---

So far i have been making a game out of the FPSC engine, i think the first level is going well so far!~ I have been using models from fpsfiles, tgc, cosmic prophet, vent (later used), sterlok (later used), Simon B. (Model pack six), and tgc model packs!

The game i am making is about bandits trying to take over every country for the highest of authorities in the whole world. Starting with the US. It also has a new kind of zombie like infection in the middle of the story. I have a story planned but not written. I am still in alpha, have not gotten far yet. I just need five voice actors. My local friend will be one of them.

I need to go more custom, make more than 3 levels. I have a idea for making almost 30 huge levels with big scenery. I also need to make a installer with a uninstaller, a license agreement (that's done now), i need to make other game modes for the game, and a website. There is so much more i need to do when making a full fledged big indie game from FPSC.

EDIT 7:57 PM May 29th, 2016. Mountain Time: I planned more ideas for my game and finally realized how many levels i am going to create. I am going to make 50 levels. Each being very unique with scenery and they would have a way of being part of the story line. Then , after making the game i will have 2 survival modes. The survival mode is one level where you try to fight off enemies until you die. I am going to try to learn how to make a multiplayer fps game out of game maker for the multiplayer game.

I will also have a demo for my game only because i plan on making my game not free. The cost of the game is going to be $10. I am going to see how i can sell it over Gog.com or just find ways of using paypal.

Information on the level design: I am going to have 3 secrete Base levels, 5 forest levels, 4 mountain levels, 23 levels of 2 hospitals, and 15 levels of secrete locations.

This will take a while. I am really willing to go further this time. My break time is over. Time for some game developing!! There was a delay after i lost my Alpha files.
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 18th Apr 2016 22:51
@ Everyone

I will be editing this post every once in a while for every time i work on my game while recording my status.
I am a traditional artist and want to find easy game tools to play around with for fun.~
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 22nd Apr 2016 13:17
I hope people enjoy this. I am not getting any comments on this post
I am a traditional artist and want to find easy game tools to play around with for fun.~
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2016 02:42
You need to follow the guidelines for posting a wip if you want people to comment. No story or pics = no interest. links to vids are fine but no one will go to the vids without a picture preview here in the post. Hope that helps.
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 27th Apr 2016 04:18
@Disturbing 13
'
This is how its a work in progress. Everything has came along very nicely. I have a big story planned and i will not be displaying any pictures just yet. Only because, I don't want them being used anywhere by anyone else, if someone trys to steal my hard work. Also because the game is not finished and hasn't even came to a demo/beta yet. And when it does, the story and photos will be written and shown. As for now, progress is progressively being worked on in a slower and longer span of time. So that way i don't get depression from working too hard.

(DO NOT CRITICIZE MY GRAMMER IF U DONT WANT TO TRY AND UNDERSTAND ME) < Only a reminde. I'm not mad. xD

I have depression when it comes to try and create any very hard project for me. I work at a slow time schedule. Working on every sunday of my game will work for me. If i do too much, i will get depressed and will never be able to finish my project.

And if you've read "@ Everyone

I will be editing this post every once in a while for every time i work on my game while recording my status."

^ That means, more is to come from time to time. Hopefully after 30 days this forum post wont be locked. I need to update this after every time i make more of my game.

I need to go more custom, make more than 3 levels. I have a idea for making almost 30 huge levels with big scenery. I also need to make a installer with a uninstaller, a license agreement (that's done now), i need to make other game modes for the game, and a website. There is so much more i need to do when making a full fledged big indie game from FPSC.

So, this is for you to know and also everyone else.

-Cloid
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2016 14:52
sounds interesting.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 1st May 2016 05:56 Edited at: 1st May 2016 05:58
@seppgirty

Thanks for your interest. There is more to come from time to time. This project will be a while
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 5th May 2016 08:58 Edited at: 5th May 2016 09:02
Lost progress of game DATA!!!! :C

I have to redue the game again!! D"X>!!! Because i ave been trying to make this for three years but with so much delay in this project. Please don't lock this :S i will try harder

This will be a while guys, i am very sorry.

This saddens me so f"n much!!! :C i tried to back up the data to my flash drive to do things with another fpsc copy; So, i can make another project without so much of my violent terror content in the way of it. The flash-drive failed miserably at saving all of my Violent Terror stuff! D"X>

The only thing that remains of this project is a alpha 1.4 of the game. I will try hard guys i am NOT giving up. I WONT GIVE UP! I will bring this full fledged game to everyone no matter what i do.
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 15th Jun 2016 21:57 Edited at: 6th Jul 2016 16:25
New video of the next look for my game.

Video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g5V_RJaU-RdDVxUmU2T2FoMTA/view?usp=sharing

Credits for the level in the video:

I made the gun sounds.

Models and textures are by sterlok, cosmic prophet, starmind3dgraphics, earrantaimedia, yoshifanatic1, TGC, and kasseyus.

The arm texture is done by cosmicprophet, by copying only the sc-fi trooper arm texture. The hand is done by errantAImedia.

The health bar texture is made by me. I made it. Inspiration from rare. I made all of the sound effects and level design.
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2016 05:38
If you could add a bit of exploration (for items like in doom) and some environment variety and attempt to create a player hit effect then it would be a very fun game; because pulling even a 3 minute gameplay from such a simple map is a great achievement and you have pulled off for 5 mins.
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 17th Jun 2016 07:04 Edited at: 17th Jun 2016 07:04
The game is based on story and objectives, not for exploration. So, that would be too much for me.
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 20th Jun 2016 13:14
Sadly, i can not continue this forum post any longer. Only because of my lack on development; I am requesting a lock on this and just might need to shut down the project. i will try to avoid making another post about this game. So, people wont think it's spam. If anyone really wants their last opinions, email me at allenandrew43@yahoo.com

I am trying to rely on remain hidden due to the fact that people keep giving me drama for what ever social media i am on. The usual people that are Trolls, jerks, etc the ones i should stay away from.

Aside from that, I don't have the money to keep this project going; meaning a new computer to make my game bigger while also using black ice; meaning new computer = better framerate for better beta testing. That's why you guys saw that i was using the black ice mod in that alpha video. V9.1 it was.

Frame issues, glitchy characters and a feeling of being burnt out. I am trying hard enough; just to get by further in my development. I really feel that i should cancel this sadly. I am also trying to live on my own, buying my own food, and going back to high school to finish it.

Why am i telling you viewers this? So, you may know that i am not willing to continue and you could have an understanding for the reason why i am calcining this project.

13 levels were made so far. And i cannot finish them due to the fact of being busy, dealing with drama, and lack of my own co-operation on development.

I am sorry every one. I hope someone like me, makes a big full fledged FPSC game. If not, it's an understand for why they wouldn't.. I wish you all luck on your projects and hope you have a great time using the good old classic FPSC.

Cloid..... Out.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 04:38:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 04:38:55