Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / How to install the plugin?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi! I find plugin for DBPro http://www.evolved-software.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=45. How to install this plugin?
Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 3rd May 2016 19:47
Just copy Dll file to "Compiler\plugins-user" folder
James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2016 20:02 Edited at: 3rd May 2016 20:03
Nice find! I haven't tried it though I will get round to it at some point. I should imagine that you need to update DBP to probably the latest version(stickied at the top of this board), then open your DBP installation folder, drop the contents in the "plugin" folder that is in the download into your DBP installation - ensuring the folder name matches ie keywords contents from download go into keywords folder of installation etc then simply open the project(s) you wish to use(make sure they are not still in the zip file) and compile. If that doesn't work then it may be that Evolved's code requires Dark Shader runtime plugin, I am unsure if this is needed but its a TGC product no longer available, in which case your pretty much screwed if you don't already own it - only one way to find out and that is to try it out like I suggest.

Edit - Sorry Kuper, takes me ages to type up a simple post and you posted while I was typing
RayM
Years of Service
User Offline
Kuper, James H Thanks. I have installed a plug-in
RayM
Years of Service
User Offline
I can't connect help files from this plugin. When I press the F1 button I receive the reference to the Ortu-s documentation project on GitHub
Please help me with help files
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2016 22:36
For now, that's by design.
RayM
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, everybody!
I want to build a plug-in from source codes. I have found source codes in archive with a plug-in. I have installed Borland C++. I open the file Advanced_lighting.cpp and I try to compile it but I receive many errors. How to build a plug-in from source codes?
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2016 22:25
You need to download and install Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2010. Then open the solution - Advanced_Lighting.sln.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 07:07:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 07:07:00