Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / New here and having problems registering dark basic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been looking for a language that is good for writing games and stumbled upon dark basic , anyway I just can't get it to register . I have tried turning off my firewall and my antivirus but just can't get it to work. Is the server down does anybody know ?
Could someone please help as been up all night trying to do this. thanks for reading.
pfaber11
Years of Service
User Offline
Just been trying it again and still same problem . is there another way to register ?
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2016 12:41 Edited at: 11th May 2016 12:52
Welcome!

I've attached the registration certificate (thanks for the idea WickedX)
Put these 2 files in your "Dark Basic Pro\Compiler\certificates" folder and restart the editor. Hope that works.

Since 2016 DBPro is open source, and so it's kind of "every man for himself" now, but that's sort of the way DBP has always been.
All we ask around here is a simple thank you, and to let us know if you had success or not.

Also of note, The Game Creators are putting all of their time & effort into their App Game Kit and Game Guru projects, and since DBP is basically abandonware you may consider one of the other products. Personally I have 5 years invested in DBP but I am also thinking of moving to AppGameKit if the trial goes well.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 08:42:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 08:42:39