Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2016 19:17 Edited at: 14th May 2016 20:09
Well i took a week off from working on Kingdom Battle Grounds and decided its been a year or so since i've released any games whatso ever.

So here is my weeks creation based off the original board game that i believe is a "generalpubliclicense" providing the registered released names are not used and referenced:
Regardless i dont plan on making money from it...

Rules:
-first 4 moves need to be in the center 4 squares
-moves after the first 4 must be in a position to flip the other color being vertical,horizontal,diagonal.
-player with the most chips at the end of a round wins!

controls:
-mouse use only at the moment plus keyboard entry.

I will make an android version soon but will gauge the reaction of this release on pc first.

Challenge! Can you beat my Sheldons_Ai ? I thought up some strategies and coded it down as a cpu player... see if you can beat it.

Windows Release only! (for now)

edit: already had to fix a player start glitch...please download a3 and give that a play lol! yup this time its fixed!
fyi: the actual glitch was it allowed a player to make an illegal move at round start (first 4 moves)... this is now fixed!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2016 20:33 Edited at: 14th May 2016 20:54
ok here is another update: this one should work for a windows machine that has a touch screen.

edit: its ready but using finger for touch input only.... odly using the getpointerreleased does not work with a touch pen ? i will hafta ask paul about this.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2016 17:43 Edited at: 24th May 2016 17:44
i have finally gotten an android apk uploaded.

give it a try....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sheldonmacdonald.reversedvoxel

some changes that are new include:
-new dialog boxes
-new difficulty settings
-render to image usage for more precision chip placement.

to get the game started just press on the screen during demo game play.
kaband
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 04:08
Nice job! Played it. Works really well.
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 14:42
Thanks.

I better add some options in it though cause the sfx gets anoying. I was also going to release the keyboard input code for others to use and modify if they wish.

the keyboard is universal.... its coded to accept mouse clicks, touch screen, joystick, and even keyboard entry into it.
Im just adding a file explorer to it before i release the source if anyone wants to use it but it does require a virtual resolution width of 1024 or bigger

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:55:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:55:49