Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Failed to initialise audio player in line xxx

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2016 09:52
Hi,
on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, I have my Call of Zombie running, at the beginning of level 5 (so not at the start of the game), when loading assets, I receive the error regarding audio player failure.
I use only 1 music, and some looping sounds. This error happens only on Android, when testiing on Windows no error occurs. I use Android 4.2. I repeat that it happens after 4 levels that work regularly.
Is there any bug I am not aware of?
Captain Ouais
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2016 21:00
Hi,

it's just because your phone can not play as many sound your pc, as it saturates, it returns an error message!

I do what i do !!!
MarcoBruti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2016 16:36
thanks, yes what I can do is to delete all the sounds at the end of a level, and reload at the beginning, in order I am sure that all playing sounds have been stopped, erased from memory and the MediaPlayer structures are destroyed and re-instantiated...at least I hope so

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:48:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:48:04