Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Not registering licenced CD_1.055_RUS with new Internet 50 MBit/s updated 1.077_RC_7

Author
User Banned
Posted: 25th May 2016 22:58
Not registering licenced CD_1.055_RUS with new Internet 50 MBit/s updated 1.077_RC_7...
so how to live now...
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2016 03:53
Ok, I'll ask the stupid question. What is CD_1.055_RUS?
Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 26th May 2016 04:15
This is DB Pro CD version .55
Try the free version or if you register DBPro earlier then you have key which you can find in your account here
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2016 04:57
That's what I thought. I hear DBPro's online activation system is no longer available. I made a backup and been using offline activation since I purchased DBPro. So, I can't verify this. But, if that is the case, hakimfullmetal has provided downloads for DBProFreeInstaller and DBProUpdate-U762 on his google drive. To activate download the open source version on github. Now locate the certificates and TGCOnlineFiles folders in the download and replace these folders in your DBPro-compiler folder.
Leonid
User Banned
Posted: 26th May 2016 18:34
I have something powerful protecting against Lee's access to Internet prowided by BeeLine-Home_Internet in Russia

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 26th May 2016 18:59
I also have Beeline and i dont get any problem with registration.But it was long time ago...
I think it is all about switching off registration by TGC
Just use free version dude.
PS
Also it will be trouble to register any plugin ( if you have any )
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2016 04:15 Edited at: 27th May 2016 04:17
If you own or can get a hold of these plugins and if you copy the certificates folder from the open source version to your DBPro compiler, the plugins will be activated. The certificates folder also contains certificates for plugins that activation is no longer required and a few I never heard of.

WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2016 04:41
FYI ; Some have been experiencing java script error with the default and other IDE's. I have been using the old editor since the beginning and haven't experience any problems except one. Each time you open the system options, the editing tab is clear. So, if you were to click ok without setting the options, you will loose the features. All these options are editable in the text configuration files in the editor/frontend folder. To set DBPro to use the old editor open Launch.cfg in the DarkBasic folder in notepad and in the LAUNCH FILES section set Editor=Editor.exe.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:38:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:38:12