Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / need your thought on this new project i making..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey all. long time no see!
if someone remembers me back about 5 years ago, my name is Sergey K. i been obsessed with DBP and made a lot of great MMORPGs projects that non of them are finished though.. (too hard for one person lol)
made like BlueLight Online https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/70884
or some of my dbp plugins (Goga's Plugins, Multithreaded downloader, ftp and so on)
or most recent app was Advanced Updater
not sure if most of them working anymore... wasnt supporting them at all..

I been away cuz of army.. then work.. and i forgot about dbp cuz program was too limited back then and couldnt make anything useful at all.

i've started this new project wich called "Stream Sniffer"
wich is a website parser, wich is searching websites creating a database of my own.
the main idea of this program is to hunt for Anime videos for now.

So far, program working great! so far, it found me all 700+ episodes of One Piece + images on each episode. it all automaticly downloaded to my pc and later on, the videos and images will be uploaded to my server.
later on, i will be creating app for PC/Android/IOS wich acts like a client that allows you to stream all of those animes
more or less like Youtube, but an APP and Animes only (for now)

i've been wondering if there is any copyrights of those episodes to stream them over my apps? those episodes are free to watch like One Piece/Naruto and so..
or any other policy that wont allow me to do such stuff?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2016 11:33
Welcome back.

Just because something is free to watch, it does not mean it is free to take and stream from your own site. You should assume that you cannot take it unless it tells you otherwise.

I found this straight away on the front page...

Quote: "FILM © 1999 Toei Animation Co., Ltd. English Subtitle © 2009 Shueisha, Fuji TV, Toei Animation ©
Eiichiro Oda/Shueisha, Toei Animation License coordinated by FUNimation® Productions, Ltd. "
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
GogetaX
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Quote: "FILM © 1999 Toei Animation Co., Ltd. English Subtitle © 2009 Shueisha, Fuji TV, Toei Animation ©
Eiichiro Oda/Shueisha, Toei Animation License coordinated by FUNimation® Productions, Ltd. ""

ok so i have to include this line under each anime before he hits "play"?

i also saw this and few more msgs. i belive i could make some kind of "agreements" to usage of the app. wich also mentions that Toei Animation, Fuji TV and so..
it should work
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2016 17:17
Quote: "ok so i have to include this line under each anime before he hits "play"?"

No, it means you cannot use it!
You would have to contact the company and get a formal agreement for usage rights, which will probably cost you lots of $$$$$$$
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 11:44:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 11:44:33