Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Poig is my very first game (unless you count some dabbling in Basic on a C64 back in the 80s), and it is available in Apple's App Store for two months now.
Here is the link to it in the american store: https://itunes.apple.com/am/app/poig/id1085764357?mt=8

The highscore table in Game Center is still pitifully empty, so if anybody here could help changing this...

My goal was to start with something simple, because not only AppGameKit is new to me, but I also had to get used to Xcode, had to relearn C++, look into Game Center and lots of other things.
I was hooked up with a Flappy Bird clone at the time I started and so I decided to use this as a general role model, but with an idea of my own at the center:
A ball between paddles, and the player doesn't control a paddle but the ball itself by choosing its angle of reflection.
Granted, the game is annoyingly difficult at first, but after every run I feel the urge to give it another try. Soooo.... mission accomplished, I guess

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 18:03
Stick it on Android and I'll give it a go

You managed to get it on iOS which is an absolute ball ache in comparison so it should be pretty straight forward
Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Iwashere68
Years of Service
User Offline
[quote=You managed to get it on iOS which is an absolute ball ache in comparison so it should be pretty straight forward ]

The problem is that I neither have an Android device nor any experience with Android at all.

Porting to Android is something I want to do in the future, though.
But I think it will be more worth the trouble if I finish one or two other games first.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:17:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:17:43