Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / No graphics in editor or test

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi I'm new to FPS Classic, I'm running it with the Black Ice Mod, but whenever I run FPSC there are no graphics in the level editor section of the display.I can see the gui, but cant move any entities or anything to the editor. Even if I load an existing game, like the demo games, I cannot see the overhead editor view. When I try to test a game that I've loaded into the editor, it loads up, but there no graphics, I can hear stuff happening when I press buttons, but I have no graphics.

I'm on Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7, nVidia GT 650M, 8GB RAM
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 5th Jul 2016 23:19 Edited at: 5th Jul 2016 23:21
Thats a weird and unusual problem. Do You install 1.20 before You install black ice mod? If You have, and it dosnt work anyway, reinstall everything from version1.(make a backup on Files map, if You have work saved)
If that dosnt work, stay with 1.20, its hell mutch better than black ice! (I use it myself)
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2016 01:19
Hey, how about spreading a little more love, Mr !!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:33:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:33:34